星期六, 9月 03, 2005

當男人沒有女人時

人離鄉賤,物離鄉貴,男人沒有女人會好悽涼?這女人或許是你媽媽,是你老婆...

今晚在快餐店裡見到一位父親和兩名十多歲的子女,無言,但親切的在快餐店用膳,那人我認識,太太剛驗出癌症復發,等待治療。我遠望著他們父子三人,心裡感覺酸酸的。

人離鄉賤,物離鄉貴,男人沒有女人會好悽涼!

望著他們,想起我的童年,片段總離不開爸爸,是他陪我左右,送我上學,為我買紅色書包,坐車嘔吐是他抱著我,旅行時他為我預備雞腿野餐,教我煮飯切菜要注意顏色圖案配搭,每晚給我們預備美味小菜,最記得是他巧手五香卷及鹵燻蹄,在他的熏陶下,怎能對食無要求?勞作課給我做中秋節綠色玻璃紙燈籠,給我畫素描象,很像,很美,我曾驚訝爸爸畫功之深厚,但未有親口問他,直到今年農曆新年才從叔叔口中知道爸爸年青時曾入讀廈門鼓浪嶼美術學院習畫,難怪我們姊妹對藝術美學都比較敏感,可恨那素描畫遺失了!

明天開始,我與爸爸在地理上很靠近,我在山上,他就在山下。

6 則留言:

johnho 說...

"Everything was vague to me in my childhood; I means, regarding the memory of my father, what he cared and what he did to my family" I spoke of about my thoughts and the past to my bubbies at a few occassions. My father didn't look after and had concerns much with his children...Had been busy with works? I don't think so! Caring for others that be kept his inside so never spoke it out in words? I don't think so.

By gone! He is my father...the only one that never be changed, so he is my only one; in the back of my mind, I do remember the efforts that my mother made to our siblings. I love my mother most in the world. Being a male doesn't have his another half in his life, it is wretched and depressed.

Life is a running game to me and I am looking forward to being able to see and care for my loves...mother, sister and my partner that accompanies me, that would be the only way to make my life to its fullest.

匿名 說...

是啊!沒有女人的男人都好慘啊!沒有蘇菲婆婆的男人就一言難盡啦!

正經的說,很感動!我倒沒想到妳住山下他住山下這一層!

BePhyllis 說...

對!每人的成長背景皆很不同,有喜有樂,無選擇餘地,但我們對事情的態度則可選擇,讓感恩的心成為生命動力,讓愛去感染身邊人.

johnho 說...

We are of the same mind; You've been doing good!...Keep up!!

BePhyllis 說...

哈!哈!
所以我們是好朋友囉!
努力!

匿名 說...

篇幅不長
筆調淡淡然, 卻是深刻而情深
Phyllis的文思進步神速

不需要刻意交代,而父親的現況,讀者不是直接接受但會明白了

Enjoy你新的學習生活